Baggio
Learning Article : The Ultimate Guide To Confidently (And Correctly!) Using The Particle: 是

Discuss the Article : The Ultimate Guide To Confidently (And Correctly!) Using The Particle: 是

<a href='/article/258/the-ultimate-guide-to-confidently-and-correctly-using-the-particle-' target='_blank'>The Ultimate Guide To Confidently (And Correctly!) Using The Particle: 是</a>

Do you really know how to use 是 correctly in every situation? It's not as simple as you might think! This guide, full of examples, grammar constructions, examples, and dialogues, will set you on the right track ...

Sep 23, 2014 12:00 AM
Comments · 12
<font color="#000000" face="Times New Roman" size="3"> </font>

<font color="#000000" face="Calibri" size="3">Quite comprehensive and complicated to understand and remember after first reading. But very useful for further studies. I will keep this page. Thanks a lot</font>

<font color="#000000" face="Times New Roman" size="3"> </font>
December 19, 2017
@<a ui-sref="user({id:comment.commenter_obj.id})" href="https://www.italki.com/user/758587" style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(149, 149, 149); outline: 0px;">Valeriia Marchenko</a> 一点都不 Means "not at all". For more examples, have a look here https://resources.allsetlearning.com/chinese/grammar/%22Not_at_all%22 ;
October 11, 2016

I sometimes see 是 used without the 的 but also not pointed at a noun, and I don't think it was part of that 但是 construction. That's when I get very confused.

August 8, 2015

Can you, please, explained the usage of 一点都不好. It just confuses the hell out of me. My mind just can't make the connection between this phrase and "isn't good". Is it a set phrase? How is it used? If I'd encountered it in a text without translation, I'd have thought it means something like "all of them are not really good". I guess, what's really confusing to me in this phrase is 都.

July 23, 2015

Thank you for putting your time and effort into the article. I like the examples.

October 14, 2014
Show more