Elias Bel
Hi, I would like to know ypur opinion about this video

What do you think about this ?

http://youtu.be/e1wu5Naogcs

Sep 23, 2014 8:00 PM
Comments · 11

Nelson Most funny is when people put "like" in own posts, one day I asked: WHY YOU PUT LIKE IN YOUR OWN POST?? and the person answer: It's for people know I like what I post. And I stay think: but we go post what we don't like??

September 23, 2014

That's why I haven't Smart Phone. 

September 23, 2014

Facebook works on the principle that, 'People are more interested in others' life than their own'.

I never had a facebook account but facebook is the reality of the present time as mentioned by Elisa! Here are a few jokes about facebook:

Girl: I can do anything for you?
Boy: Will you die for me?
Girl: Yes.
Boy: Will you delete your Facebook account for me?
Girl: Go home Bro, your mother might be getting worried.

If your wife claims she never looks at your Facebook profile, change your status to 'Single' and wait for 5 minutes.

Girl's status on Facebook: 'Feeling sad!' 17021 comments.
Boy's status: 'Going to commit suicide!' 2 likes and 1 comment - Think about it dude....Drop the plan, if you can!

Messages that change your mood:
'I love you!'
'I hate you!'
& the best one
'Facebook Login Error'.

Dad joined facebook.
Kid's status update: 'Dad on FB, wtf!'
Dad commented, 'What is wtf?'
Kid replied to him, 'Welcome to Facebook!'

October 14, 2014

The ugly truth of Facebook!

@Nelson: I discovered years ago that 'like' on Facebook means: we read this post or saw the picture. And sometimes 'like' is all about: my friend on FB likes my posts so I must like her posts as well;) 

FB is like a big custom party & everyone wears the mask they want. The worst of all how people send indirect messages to others on FB instead of saying it directly to their faces; they fight & make up using their FB statuses ;)

September 23, 2014

ahaha I allready had watched  I think is funny he looks so obsessive with the facebook

September 23, 2014
Show more