Marco
Professional Teacher
Learning Article : 5 Must-See Tourist Spots In Latin America

Discuss the Article : 5 Must-See Tourist Spots In Latin America

<a href='/article/260/5-must-see-tourist-spots-in-latin-america' target='_blank'>5 Must-See Tourist Spots In Latin America</a>

Ready to lace up your hiking shoes and put your Spanish to good use? Here are 5 fascinating and staggeringly beautiful destinations in Central and South America.

Sep 24, 2014 12:00 AM
Comments · 12

Good list, but you forgot Iguazu. 

September 24, 2014

Wonderful selection. I would at to the list:

1) Valparaíso, Chile for "urban hikes" - this hilly port city is full of color, character, and maze-like staircases, passages, and ascensores. Yeah, it's a little gritty and has a bad rep. but it's very worthwhile. You'll get some exercise going up an down those hills too!

2) Salar de Uyuni, Bolivia for the surreal landscape of salt flats. You can also hike the Tunupa Volcano nearby and see breath-taking views.

This list could be endless honestly. South America is BEAUTIFUL. My favorite continent.

August 3, 2016

Traveling to Latin America is my dream! I wish i could make lots of money so that I can go :)

September 27, 2014

If only Latin America wasn't so far and therefore expensive to travel ;(

September 25, 2014

Traveling is the reason why I decided to blog for business - as you can't travel, while making money stuck in one geographical location. As soon as I save up with my blog earnings - my first tour will be in Latin America !! Probably Mexico, since it's the closest to Canada :D

Zarina Kasotty

Founder of KasottyBlog.com

June 15, 2016
Show more