Roberta Maini
What´s your dream job?

The job of my dreams would unite Geography with photography, and to offer programs and projects for magazines, studies from various places, both on the physical característias as cultural.

Sep 25, 2014 11:23 PM
Comments · 12

Your dream is very interesting. But I think that the real "dream job" is not something too specific, but more something ideal. It's tha job that simply makes you happy and serene, in peace with yourself, and the job for which you always get up happy in the morning.

September 28, 2014

My dream work is to be a professional interpreter who can help people from different cultures know each other and communicate well, yet, I do not have great language talent. Therefore, it is a dream as yet.

September 26, 2014

I always wanted to be an archaeologist, sadly I did not have the confidence or support to follow this, however many years later I am studying a module on World Archaeology, so I am now fulfilling my dream, even though it is in a small way. I am a great believer in being all you want to be. It is possible.:)

I really love your new image Gio, it really shows yet another lovely side to you, all the best Gillian. :)

September 26, 2014

I would like to travel a lot, and write opinion about the places.

October 9, 2014

My dream is becoming child psycholohist :).

When I was young, I wanted to work around children because they are so valueable people in the world.

Children are so cute, innocence, bright and lovely.

However, U know that, There are problems like abusing or attacting children.

I decided to help them and protect :)

October 9, 2014
Show more