[Deleted]
Buddies :-) say to me your name meaning

Please write your first name and tell us its meaning 

My name is Rahiil = pure ......

it is one of the Hebrew  names is currency in Iran because of our beliefs, Prophet Moses ( peace be upon him) 

Sep 27, 2014 9:58 PM
Comments · 110

My offline name is James, which comes comes from the Hebrew word 'supplant', or 'replace'. I'm not sure if the original meaning survived translation through Greek, Latin, and English. When i was younger i usually went by the informal 'Jim'. When I heard James! it usually meant that I was in trouble :P

September 28, 2014

I'll explain "Peachey", as it is actually a real surname and not a nickname (which many people assume). Variations include <em>Peachy</em> and the Irish variant <em>Pechey</em>.

There are a few theories, but the general agreement is that the name is probably not about a peach (despite what some cheap genealogical sites claim)! As with some surnames, it could come from a place (<em>Pacy-sur-Eure</em>, France) or an adapted name (<em>Büchi</em>, a German surname, which I think means fortifications?). It could also come from an occupation (<em>pêcheur</em> is the French word for "fisherman"). In my case, I haven't looked far back enough to make any connection, so to be honest it could be any of them.

One traceable origin for the name is Guilliame Pecche, a landholder who lived in England in the late 11th century and was often recorded by his Anglicised name, William Peccatum. <em>Peccatum</em> was a surname that was adopted for religious reasons, and means "sin" in Latin. The modern French word for sin is <em>péché</em>.

September 28, 2014

My name is AAQIB its meaning is follower

Its one of the name of our beloved Prophet Hazrat Muhammad S.A.W

September 28, 2014

Steve, have a little respect for Rahiil, she has been kind to you. Don't poison this thread. I could have outed you here too, but I didn't.

September 28, 2014

My name is Bernhard. It has the meaning of "strong bear" or "strong as a bear" from old German language.

September 28, 2014
Show more