Sara
Super old Japanese Cartoon

Hi friends! :)
I'm trying to figure out the name of a cartoon, based only on a description given to me by my boyfriend. It's quite vague, but if you can help me, I'd be super grateful!

It's an old cartoon (he used to watch it with his grandma who was from Japan), possibly from the 90's. The main character is a boy and his friend who is a bird. Every morning his sister wakes him up for school by coming in and kicking him between the legs (?), so he and his bird come up with a plan to put a spiky thing on so she hurts her feet. But they end up putting it on the wrong way, and it hurts him even more. When the bird tries to help him by handing him something from the medicine cabinet, it turns out to be hydrogen peroxide which hurts more!

Anyway - he used to watch it all the time with his grandma, and since she's passed, he wishes he could figure out what the cartoon was since he has fond memories of them watching it. Even though it's so ridiculous. Hahaha. If anyone knows the name of the cartoon, please let me know!

Thank you so much!!

Sep 28, 2014 2:52 AM
Comments · 2

Definitely, Gu-Gu Ganmo aired in 80s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMXceFeQVko

October 1, 2014

Thanks so much Donvts!!! :D 

October 2, 2014