秦之子
What I hope

Today when taking the metro I saw a Chinese and a foreigner talk ,which excited me because I have been dying to have foreign friends and talk face to face or on skype to know their culture and custom.What's more, now I work alone in Shen Zhen, having no friend. So I hope to meet foreigners by chance in this city, and strike up a conversation with them, and we become friends. Or it is also luck for me to make friends on my skype or QQ.

Sep 28, 2014 2:07 PM
Comments · 7

Peachey, you said no need for chance. I don't think it is right. Though There are meetups in Shen Zhen, I have few chances. And I think Bruce's opinion may be useful.   

October 7, 2014

The more you write messages here, the better chance you have   of finding a friend.

Welcome.

October 5, 2014

CS = CouchSurfing. I use the site mainly for asking advice and catching up for a drink when I'm in a new place. :)

October 5, 2014

Peachey,  what did you mean about CS member?

October 5, 2014

No need for chance. There are meetups in Shen Zhen. 

<em>https://www.couchsurfing.org/n/events/couchsurfing-oct-language-exchange-shenzhen--23</em>;

No, you don't need to join the website. Just mention another CS member (me) made this suggestion on italki. These events are just social get-togethers.

October 2, 2014
Show more