[Deleted]
Favorite Quotes!

I’ve always been passionate about collecting quotes, from books, movies and others. Let’s share some here. It can be in any language! Some of my favorites are:
"Life is never easy for those who dream." Robert James Waller
“Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said Most of love is lost” Gibran Khalil Gibran
"We must never admit defeat. The infinitely small can sometimes be more majestic than anything supposedly great. Water, fresh air even love can gush forth at anytime."

“Every man dies. Not every man really lives." ~ Braveheart

"Hearts will never be practical, until they cab be made unbreakable." From the movie "The Wizard of Oz"

"In the depth of winter I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer." Albert Camus

Better to light a candle than to curse the darkness
Chinese proverb

Oct 1, 2014 11:57 AM
Comments · 37

I have learned over the years that when one's mind is made up, this diminishes fear; knowing what must be done does away with fear.
Rosa Parks

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.
Winston Churchill

The greatest gift that you can give to others is the gift of unconditional love and acceptance.
Brian Tracy

Malcolm Wallace: Your heart is free. Have the courage to follow it. (Braveheat!)

October 1, 2014

FEW TRUTHS ABOUT TRUTH

If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.

On any important truth the devil tries to get you to stop too short, or go too far.

Never mess up an apology with an excuse.

Conscience is what hurts when everything else feels so good.

October 1, 2014

Try and fail, but don't fail to try! :-)

October 1, 2014

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”
― Dr. Seuss

i like it because its a good way to see life events

October 1, 2014

"Honor doesn't live in a name,, It comes from what you carry in your heart"

"Burry me standing,, for I've spent my whole life on my knees"

"If ever any beauty I did see that I desired and got,, It was but a dream of thee"

Abe by the way Thuraya, the quote from Brave Heart is one of my favourites as well:) I actually know most of the movie's dialogues by heart...

October 1, 2014
Show more