Ale
Love and romance

People think of love and romance as some kind of sacred magical pure dimension where things just fall into place, if they're meant to. For that reason, we believe that being able to love is something natural, something we already know how to do it.

Do you agree or disagree?

Oct 1, 2014 9:57 PM
Comments · 5

No, I do not think love or romance is merely a kind of nature. I am convinced that love ought to be taught, learned, and sensed to be cognized, following that, love can be implemented and appreciated well.

Ponder over a very serious and extreme case in which a child was raised up by a chimpanzee in a deep forest and sent back to the human society at his adolesence. He could not develop the essential ability to love because he falls short of basic human nature. Accordingly, I do belive love should be taught and expreienced then love can be implemented and sensed. There are some other examples referring to  those creepy chronic killers rasied in love-free environment which proves that love should be nurtured and trained during the course of growing up.

October 10, 2014

Maybe its easy for someone to love,but hard to show it. Being ablt to love takes a lot.

October 2, 2014

*For that reason, we mistakenly believe that being able to love is something natural, something we already know how to do it.

October 2, 2014

Then there are the disappointed folk, wondering what went wrong.

"A Fine Romance"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TKb7JrhJpk

October 2, 2014

If love is inreturn as white Valentine's day in Japan, probably more valuable as a treasure. Naturally like a oxygen is unbelievable is tackle to be in real life to feel easy with passionate touching overwhelmed in jeopardy. 

That is why Taiwanese are out of control to kill their ex-lovers recently, but I am not compelled with their psychic at all perhaps I am a different species with those killers, whom I cannot understand and feel competely. 

Sorrow !

October 2, 2014