Max
The most beautiful movie lines or dialogues about love or friendship you have ever heard or seen

There are a lot of wonderful lines or dialogues about love or friendship in moives, which might once made an impact on you.

Which movie lines or dialogue is you favirote? Please write them down so we can learn from them.

For instance,

'I felt alone all my life, except with you' from Movie 'Gladiator',

‘Cyrano: My life's work has been to prompt others and be forgotten. Remember that night when Christian came to your balcony? That moment sums up my life. While I was below in the shadows, others climbed up to kiss the sweet rose.’ From movie 'Cyrano de Bergerac'.

Oct 2, 2014 2:29 AM
Comments · 2

<em>“To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love; but then one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer, to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love; to be happy then is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy; therefore to be unhappy one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down.” ( Love and Death)</em>

<em>
</em>

<em>“Without a heart I can never really know what it would be like to love someone, or ever really understand trashy novels.” (Wizard of Oz)</em>

<em>
</em>

<em>“I love that you get cold when it is 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle in your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” (When Harry Met Sally)</em>

<em>
</em>

<em>“A heart can be broken; but it keeps beating just the same.” (Fried Green Tomatoes)</em>

October 20, 2014

Even though there is no one having ever shared some more moive lines, I want to post some wonderful moive lines which I found recently, and I wish they would be helpful to your English learning. 

<em>Forrest is describing the scenery he saw when he was running across the states – sun rises in the wild desert, stars come out after long raining, two blue sky on the top of another in the mountain lake. Forrest looks at Jenny. Jenny looks out the window. </em>

<em>JENNY: I wish I could have been there with you.</em>

<em>FORREST :You were. </em>

<em>This moment is charged.</em>

<em>“Kiss me. Kiss me as if it were the last time”. (Casablanca)</em>

<em>“I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it”. (City of Angels)</em>

<em>“My husband and I fell in love at first sight... maybe I should have taken a second look.” (Crimes and Misdemeanors)</em>

<em>
</em>

<em>
</em>

<em>
</em>

October 20, 2014