Au Vuong Le
How to fluent in English when I say?

I can pronounce a word easy but I can't say a sentence fluent

How many way anyone ?

Oct 2, 2014 3:58 AM
Comments · 5

To add to the above ideas.

I do not think it is ever too early to start speaking with native speakers, however you may feel less confident at the beginning. I would suggest choosing short sentences to practise and use a voice recorder on your phone or use software or apps. Here is another italki user who has used this method and found it very helpful. Gio,  http://www.italki.com/discussion/80638

He chose a more compicated text, but you should start with something simple. When you hear your voice a few times, you will feel awkward, but keep doing it until you get more confident saying the same thing. It is a good idea to use a short video with transcript of a native speaker and then do your own version.

October 2, 2014

Best advice I receieved, do not wait until you study more. You can study and study and study but you will always need to START  speaking, better to start now with a small few words, the best way to learn how to put a sentence together is by TRYING to put words together and allow the native person to correct you.

Very interested videos are benny lewis "fluent in three months" his tips are amazing and because of this he has encouraged me to meet with people once a week to speak portuguese no matter how bad my sentences are. 

October 2, 2014

How to be fluent in English when I speak?

I can easily pronounce each word, but I can't speak an entire sentence fluently.

Anybody have any suggestions on how to speak fluently?

<em>My helpful suggestion is that you first improve your English grammar, then listen to slow songs in English or watch Hollywood movies with English subtitles, and finally you'll be ready to practice speaking English with a native English speaker. </em>

October 2, 2014

Just watch old english movies with subtitle.I'll suggest you to pick one movie and try to speak what the character is speaking by reading subtitles....and repeat until you get along with the dialogues.After few weeks or months you may be able to speak the dialogues without subtitles.And then...just go to your own speed and accuracy with characters.By the time..you'll start catching sentences too...and then go for another favourite movie of yours..You may not get as fluent as a native speaker..but you'll get your fluency at your best level for sure.

All the best...Ganbatte Kudasai!!!!

October 2, 2014

Thanks for all your reply

October 2, 2014