Ahmed
Your Partner

Whichever you prefer to be a partner in language study, a man or a woman, Why?

Oct 2, 2014 1:45 PM
Comments · 7

If I decided to start practicing English speaking, I would definitely choose a girl from italki to communicate with. As one of italki's teachers once said: the cultural differences here are so many, so what suits you will not neccessarily suit others & practising speaking with men for me is not negotiable. I respect everyone "males & females" from different backgrounds & this is why I like italki, it's just a matter of beliefs.

October 2, 2014

It doesn't matter for me.

But it seems people in opposite gender attract eachother more. It's a natural thing though, and I think it's okay, as long as language learners are aware that they are LANGUAGE partners. 

October 2, 2014

I don't mind if I talk to a man or a woman.I don't think that a person's gender is the important thing.I think personality is far more important.I have male and female friends and I don't care whether they are male or female as long as they are curious,fun to talk to and interested in many things.

October 2, 2014

For me it is more important to be keen to learn, and not looking for just friendship, being active and curious and finding out about language and culture is the main thing, and not gender or age. 

October 2, 2014

For me can be a man or a woman, but the partners I found was always men's

October 2, 2014
Show more