Maraley
Looking for a new friend who can speak korean.

Anneyong haseyo...Im a starter in korean language. I need to learn this language because i am preparing myself in going to korea and working there..I would appreciate anyone who is willing to help me, and in return i am also willing to teach English or tagalog (filipino)...gamsahamnida...

Oct 3, 2014 6:41 AM
Comments · 5

Hello. I'm Korean living in Seoul. I feel very close to you cause you said you're fillipino. I traveled Cebu and Bohol few months ago and i really liked the place and also the people there. I'm glad to help you and also want to learn English or tagalog too!  

October 10, 2014

Hi~

I am a Korean student.

Also I born in Korea.

When I was study in elementary school. I have my own english teacher who from Philippines. She was so kind and very good at english. And she said a lot of filipino started studing English since they were young.

I really hope you can be my friend!

I didn't sure that I'm really good at Korean. But Korean is my native language so I think I can use it well.

If you see my grammatical mistake please makes correct.

October 12, 2014

반가워요.

Welcome to Korea.

October 11, 2014

i know it's out of nowhere but do you have a difficulty pronouncing Korean words? I have many foreign friends studying Korean, but many of them don't seem to know this website. http://www.forvo.com/languages/ko/ if you add words you don't know how to pronounce, Korean native will pronounce them for you.

October 12, 2014

hi ms. Lily,.thank you for liking my country,.it is my pleasure to help you in any way that i can..

October 12, 2014