Waldo
Salut tout le monde

Salut tout le monde. Je veux pratiquer mon français. Je suis né à la République dominicaine, donc je parle l’espagnol et aussi je parle anglais depuis que j’ai 15 ans. Alors, je peux vous aider avec elles, si vous m’aidez avec le français. Y-a-t-il quelqu’un qui puisse m’aider? mon skype c'est [email protected]*m

Oct 9, 2014 4:42 PM
Comments · 4

Je suis né en République Dominicaine

October 31, 2014

Hola.

Quisiera aprender y praticar mi espanol. Hablo Frances. Here is my Skype: myfrenchacademy.org

October 12, 2014

Hello !
I'm Antoine, I am 20 and I'm a french student actually at university in economy and gestion. I teach french basics or advanced french to a lot of people (it depends of your level that I have to evaluate) on skype.
Firstly, if you really want to improve your french, you have to tell me everything you have difficulties with and then I will choose you exercises to improve. As I'm a french teacher in real life, the lessons are not free and the price depends of your needs. I can speak in english to clarify all the points that you dont understand but for improving a lot I think talking in french during the lesson is the best way. But I meant, If you are lost sometimes I can easily explain in english some french rules.
Also, out of lessons, I'm avialabe during the week by skype or messageries like Whatsapp or I dont know, any supports that you can contact me to help you if for example when you work your french you meet some problems with a word, sentence, a specific context ... Don't hesitate to contact me I like helping my students
A lesson last 1 hour, it happen on skype, with or withtout webcam, as you want, you show me exercises that you would want to do or we talk about very usefull things in french or I prepare you exercises about things you didnt understand at school (If you learn french at school of course).
If you want more informations about the coaching and the lessons, please add me on skype : antoine-211 and I will give you all the informations you need.
Sur ce, en espérant pouvoir vous aider, je vous souhaite une très bonne journée et beaucoup d'épanouissement dans le français ! :D

Antoine Renault

October 12, 2014

Salut :)

October 10, 2014