Andi
Learning Article : Five Ways To Improve Your English Writing

Discuss the Article : Five Ways To Improve Your English Writing

<a href='/article/279/five-ways-to-improve-your-english-writing' target='_blank'>Five Ways To Improve Your English Writing</a>

English writing isn't just about knowing the vocabulary. Noticing these 5 basic things will improve your English writing (and learning) right away.

Oct 10, 2014 12:00 AM
Comments · 42

I read your article & it's really helpful :)

October 10, 2014

Many thanks. If you have other articles related to conjunction, please give the link.

June 21, 2015

That is very interesting:)

October 19, 2014

My first thumb - up for an article on italki.com. Yeah, I am picky :P:D.

I notice that in German, too. I simply lose every motivation (talking of language exchanges) if someone sends a text to me and even did not bother to use capital letters. It is very monotonous and makes me feel dizzy after only 5 minutes. (I am pretty sure that my language exchanges know/knew at least 80 percent of their mistakes when they got back their correction). Spanish people tend to use a lot of commas because their native language and mentality is very long winded lol but it makes it so much harder to actually understand what the person has said, even though it might be perfectly correct. However, in this case it is very hard to make them understand how to punctuate well. It is simply within their brains and I do not know how to change this perception. Reciprocally, it is very hard to write longer sentences in Spanish (for me) :D.

October 12, 2014

Thank you for your advice, I always make mistakes when I try to write something. Since I learnt English, I've forgotten English too much because of the differences between two langluages. After I had read your article, I wanted to learn more. It insprites me much. Thanks again and wish you the best!!!

April 28, 2016
Show more