Diana
What's your favourite thing about Autumn?

October is one of my favourite months because I can wear big sweaters, long sleeves, hot chocolate  at noon while reading a book, horror films, tell horror stories with my family, sitting next to the fire, candles, the air gets colder and the most exciting thing the feeling that Christmas is nearer yay! What do you like to do in this month? 

Oct 13, 2014 9:01 PM
Comments · 11

I like Autumn as well. I am going to tell you a short list of what I particularly appreciate every year it comes:

- the lights inside coffees when outside it is a little cold and rainy

- the truffle, the roasted pumpkin, my mum's chickpea soup, the first homemade cakes

- the colour of leaves

- the delicate and pleasant perfume of wet musks and mushrooms under the brush

- seeing our workers cutting and arranging the firewood in the garden

- bring out my lovely and warm plaid for the evenings

I don't like Christmas... so the only thing I don't share with you is the feeling of its proximity.

October 14, 2014

When leaves change color from green to yellow, bright orange, or red, fallen leaves under the trees and 

birds flocks...

October 14, 2014

Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbucks!

October 14, 2014

There's no question about it: the fall colors in the trees.

Where I live, the peak of the fall colors roughly coincides with the three-day Columbus Day weekend. We will often try to make time around that time of year to climb a hill or go someplace where there is a good view. But every day we can see fall colors in the trees all around our neighborhood.

August 27, 2015

I live in a tropical area so I guess we can call "autumn" when the air becomes crisp, the days are sunny, the skies are blue and and the sunsets are beautiful. I like it.

October 14, 2014
Show more