Mumtaz
Community Tutor
Have you ever had a dream that came true?

Do you usually see dreams that come true? And do you see the same dream over and over again?

Share your experience with us and whether it's normal in your culture to seek interpretations for your dreams by asking experts or reading special books?

Oct 16, 2014 12:01 AM
Comments · 52

Once I dreamt that I am dreaming. When I woke up, I was really dreaming.

October 22, 2014

@Mumtaz: thank you so much for the link. This is a topic well interesting to read.

October 22, 2014

See your reply very happyo(≧v≦)o

October 18, 2014

@Phyllis: Good luck my dear, your English is not poor because I understood what you're saying :) And if you also like to tell us about a dream that you saw while you were sleeping & it came true later on, you're welcome to share with us (,")

October 17, 2014

umm...I am on the way to chase the dream.Now I am a student of grade three,Is facing China's senior high school entrance examination.I  want to go to a good high school .Now everyone is studying hard, I also.This a few months progress really many. Such as discipline never pass now reached A ,running progress of 50 seconds and so on.Every progress make me so happy.My English is very poor,So I ability is not very good.I want to say is nice to feel from my dream more and more close.

October 17, 2014
Show more