Chaury
BUSY TIME !

It's a long time that I haven't write something here? Because I am so busy. I need to prepare the gift for my brother,watch movies,meet my friends and so on. 

Oct 19, 2014 2:19 PM
Comments · 13

I would like to have the same concerns Shaury! It's very pleasant to read your topic:)

Congratulations to your brother!

October 23, 2014

Nice to hear about how you spend your time; including the time you spent "preparing" the gift for your brother... Must have been a really good gift for a very special occasion...? Which movie - of those that you just watched - did you enjoy the most?

October 19, 2014

Sure I've misunderstood something ! hahaha...

I 'll watch out "the middle-aged lady with hair curlers and the sonic-boom voice that she uses as a weapon of mass destruction" ! Thank you for information about Chinese movies:)

October 23, 2014

What I'm saying is that Kungfu Hustle is NOT one of "the most moving and beautiful Chinese movies"...

All the four Chinese movies I mentioned, that includes Kungfu Hustle, has "lots of chop-chop action". You must've misunderstood something... haha...

Enjoy watching! (Look out for the middle-aged lady with hair curlers and the sonic-boom voice that she uses as a weapon of mass destruction - very funny.)

October 23, 2014

I just looked on the French site Amazon. I found the movie . I read some comments . This movie seems very funny. You say there's no Kung Fu in this movie ? How strange!

October 23, 2014
Show more