Respect -Give2Get-
I will miss a lot, especially these 3.

If tomorrow is the date of your plane to leave to other country for long time, What are the most 3 things you would miss in your country ?

Respect -Give2Get-

Oct 19, 2014 9:23 PM
Comments · 7

I would miss my family, the food and some customs of my city. 

I think is normal to miss your family, I don't have to delve in this.

About the food, I don't know how long I can hold without "tortillas", I use to eat them everyday. I would miss "tacos", "tamales", "corundas", "barbacóa", "birria", maybe I would miss "pozole" that in fact I don't like it very much. I would miss chili, without it the food is very insipid. All these things or its ingredients aren't easy to get in other countries.

About the customs, for example I use to greet the people when I take public transport, maybe is a little villager, but I like the proximity to people. There are other customs, and I know I'll suffered a cultural shock when I'll be in other country   

October 20, 2014

Am I late to give comment? I don't think so. :D

There are 3 I would miss:

First, I would miss the warm circumstance with my family in my home 

Second, it is absolutely, I would miss my mother's food. hahah

Third, I probably would miss to ride my motorbike to go to my office. :D

October 20, 2014

Thanks Mumtaz, and sorry for my late reply, I was dancing.

Actually I am still :P

For me :

1 - I will miss memories like this one ( Dancing crazy with my friends ).

2 - I will miss my best friend ( our fights, a lot of crazy things together and his mother's food :P ).

3 - I will miss the love that I can see and feel in the eyes of many people.

There are many other things I will miss with no doubt.

I didn't mention my family of course because they will be with me, especially my parents.

Now I have to back to my weird dancing moves :))

Respect -Give2Get-

October 19, 2014

I think it depends on the personality and the culture. In my country the most important is the family but I will miss the food too =)

October 19, 2014

I only wish I miss anything...Anything at all! But I don't anymore! I actually miss the feeling of 'missing'...

How about you Respect? Are you going to share the 3 things that you're going to miss?

October 19, 2014
Show more