Francesca
What is the thing you prefer to do in your freetime ever?

After work or study, or whenever you have a moment to spend for yourself, what is the best thing you prefer to do ever?

Me, I love writing and listening to music. So I'm often write down notes on my agenda and I'm actually setting up my new blog that's speaking about everyday life, commercial products reviews and society. I hope it will roll well!

Then I adore to discover new artists and new songs, and I am constantly connected to iTunes store or Spotify or just Youtube.

Oct 20, 2014 8:19 AM
Comments · 10

I love watching a movie and going out with my friends and family.

October 21, 2014

When I have off from routine life I usually plan a list..

Plants:

I like to do some planting flowers , and I like to do some interior plant decoration at home..

Sports:

I like to go for a long ride in my bicycle in the nearest park not very far from my home and I carry some baguetter for swans there..

I also prefer running, slack-line..

Movies:

I'll watch movies in all languages I know...

Arts:

I'll paint some miniature stuffs and I'll do some handmade flowers ..

If I have more time I'll try myself to see what's going around my city and I'll go for some cultural events..

October 21, 2014

I like American tv shows such as Nikita ,person of interest ,friends,haha,and British TV shows,

October 20, 2014

Researching is my hobby. I see a something on Tv or i hear a something while i'm chatting. Then i investigate that. But while i'm investigating, i find another interesting thing. Then i research it too. And it's unlimited.  

Example;  meal recipes, nutrition science, sports, religion culture, physics, history, quantum, production systems, games, home brewing ... 

Knowledge is life.

November 8, 2014

Even if I'm not at school or getting lessons, I have to study for a certain time in my free time cuz I'm a student and my main concern is my academic work. when I've done my daily study, I like listening to music these days. At school, I just stroll hallways or watch outside by window during short breaktime between classes. During lunchtime, I usually have more free time, so then I play card games or chess with my friend. 

November 8, 2014
Show more