doris
What should we do when we are in a dilemma?

We are always on the fence. We have to make thousands of decisions. How to make a wise choice when you have to make a decision? I can't make up my mind, so i always live with anxious. Been thinking too much which casues sleeping disorder. I know this has to be stopped but what should i do?

Oct 21, 2014 11:41 AM
Comments · 2

What should you do?

"Sitting on the fence" is an idiom. Therefore, maybe you should think of a new idiom to guide you: "If you sit on the fence, you'll get splinters in your ***** (bottom, backside etc.)" This is a common humorous variation to the original idiom.  (You will find many examples of it on the Web.)

So now I am sure you will never sit on the fence again!

October 21, 2014

I made lots of wrong decisions these years, and I was full of remorse once, but now I do not regret any more, because, I am aware that it is those wrong decsions teach me to make more important decision right. 

Sometimes, you have to exprience anxitey or insomania when you face something that hit or confuse you, and then you need to be patient and make one choice that you think it is the better one, even you still cannot get rid of anxiety. 

In fact, in one's whole life, you still have lots of oppertunity, and even you make a bad choice, when you look back, you will not think it is important or even thank it. 

October 21, 2014