JessMG
What do you think of companies that decide when you can be mother or father?

Last week, I heard a news in televisión. Two important companies offer to their women employees the possibility to freeze their eggs.

If they freeze their eggs, they´ll have the possibility to be mother when they´ll be more than 40 years old.

What do you think about it? They offer this option to help their worker or to control their life?

In your company, you have difficult to be mother or they help you? Do you know any company with childcare?

Do you accept this offer?

Oct 21, 2014 5:48 PM
Comments · 5

It's a crazy world !

October 21, 2014

Some people regard the control of fertility as an important political struggle - a vital cause for the promotion of women's rights.

However, as I think you indicate, the question is who are the winners, and if there are losers? Or, with the facts as you have described them, can everyone be a winner in that situation; or does everyone become the loser?

There are so many ways to argue the case here.

(A related thread on this Discussion Boad is the topic by member "elanvital" about "How is a housewife viewed in your country?" In the thread here, we are discussing the opposite case of women who are working or want to work.)

October 21, 2014

I think that they are the kind of companies that should be closed! Because they don't respect the humanity of their employees and deal with them as robots.

October 21, 2014

40 years are too much. I imagine that my child would be 25 years old and I would be 65 years old. It's too bad. Perhaps I wouldn't see my grandson.

Some things must be natural.

October 21, 2014

I wouldn't accept this offer.

October 21, 2014