Trang
What do you think about the cohabitation?

Hello everybody!

When you are asked: "What do you think about the cohabitation?"

What is your answer?

Why you do or don't support cohabitation, and how you think cohabitation can affect a future marriage..

Oct 22, 2014 8:32 AM
Comments · 4

I do "believe" in cohabitation... I think that a cohabitation before getting married helps the people getting to know each other better: a person can behave very different when you start living with him/her every day...

When two people start living together they begin to face new problems, from "who should make the bed in the morning?" to "are we going to have babies?".

I think that living together helps a lot in knowing a lot of sides of a person so, where possible, I would recommend it...

October 22, 2014

For me it is one of the form of relations.
It is not good for women which want to get married. Because when woman live with man he is satisfied. There is no reason to get married with his hand.

But if you don't want to get married there is one benefit in this form of relations: it is easier to keep respect for each other. Because most people believe that the husband is obliged to them, they have the right to make trouble, swing right....
I think that marriage is good decision when you going to have full family (with children).

October 22, 2014

In many Countries it is common now. But i am not in favour of it.

October 22, 2014

Well, this question is very tough really, depends upon people, although more and more Taiwanese young people like cohabitation whether connecting sexual relationship or not. As I know, their reaons are for knowing the opposite sex in private life if they are suitable each other or some bad habbits hidden in public. 

Some Taiwanese traditional people surveyed most Taiwanese young people cobitate with their compansions without marriage eventaully, because they cannot stand the truth as they are willing to accept their real biologic family. 

Probably this cohibitation makes many people to desire marriage and get used to with each other at beginning but not longer, when tedious feeling arising in the most of casese in Taiwan. What I mean is if you have so many choices at younger ages, why don't you change one by one and try by try until accessible satisfaction, which means the directly speaking in Taiwan is called to have wild tries. And don't you ask yourself why you should bear and service his bad habbits or strange tempers at your young ages? He is not even made by law and you don't have any responsibility for him why don't you just take a leave and hide from him if you don't want anymore? Nor does he has responsiblity to connect with police officers to search for you as a husband charged in law. Just a girlfriend to break up at all. 

So what do you think now? 

October 22, 2014