Andrea
If you could live abroad...

Hello! If you could live in any other country, where would you and why?

As far as I'm concerned, I'd live in Italy, more precisely in Rome. I loved that city when I visited it, and I think it is just perfect. I made some italian friends there, and I love italian people. Furthermore I think it's a country similar to mine regarding to security, health care...etc. I also think that theire legal system is very similar to ours (inherited from Roman legal system). Because of this, it wouldn't be much difficult for me to develop my work there.

What about u?

Oct 22, 2014 9:48 AM
Comments · 11

Great question! I have lived in various places over the years.I was born in London and I still love that city.But I think if I could live anywhere I would maybe choose Barcelona because it is a great city.Then maybe I would choose Vancouver.I have never been there but I have heard it is very beautiful.

October 22, 2014

Really I would live in Italy but in florence

October 22, 2014

I live in Malaysia.

If I had a chance to live in a different countries, it would be New Zealand or England.

I've always wanted to visit New Zealand again! And I prefer a slower-paced lifestyle.

England, because I enjoy learning British English, and I'm quite interested in their culture. 

October 22, 2014

I live in the North of Italy and I can certainly say that Italy is full of  wonderful places and Rome is no exception. If I could choose a place in Italy to live I would probably choose Tuscany, though. As for another country ... I'd love to live in Ireland, at least for a period of time. I find its history, its culture, its music, its dances absolutely fascinating!

October 22, 2014

I want to live in noethern europe, I like those place, it's beautiful. And I live in southwest of China now, I don't like the weather here ,whose summer is burning hot and endless while winter is so wet. And, I think it's land of freedom as opposed to China, BTW, there is the hometown of  fairy tales and magic nortnern light~

October 22, 2014
Show more