Nádia
When did your parents or grandparents meet? Where? How?
Oct 22, 2014 3:07 PM
Comments · 2

I only know how my maternal grandparents met. My grandmother taught at school and my grandfather worked with transportation and had a truck. One day my grandfather saw my grandmother leaving school and fell in love. He approached her and they started to talk. The talked for a long time. They met many other times and got engaged. One day, they got married. They had six children.

October 22, 2014

How romantic your grandparents were, but all my parents or grandparents were introduced by their friends not romantic at all. 

But my grandparents had more than 10 children, since 30 years ago, more Chinese people to had as many children as they could breed out of control, nor did they have correct sexual education for the protection. Even so, the advantage was no many divorces in Taiwan or China in ancient years, more simple to fall in love and got married to breed many next generations to pass on and on, so repetitive. 

In other words for further discussion, those anicents marriages didn't mean happiness just a lot of bearing to their spouse, such as concubines,  violences, love affairs, and betraying, for deeply disguise on family position with being loyal that sort of stuffs, still maintained their superficial marriage to pretend so much happiness.  

Until now, more and more young Taiwanese or Chinese influenced by American or other Western cultures to file for divorce more notorious but truly in contemporary society we confront. 

October 23, 2014