Kris
About Electric Cars

What do you think about electric cars? will the future are electric cars' place and the gasoline car become rich people's toy ? if will, then how long will come true? 10yeas or 20 yeas,,,,

Oct 22, 2014 3:53 PM
Comments · 10

#Sophia

Now the Tesla Model S a full charge can do like 460km,and a half charge by they Superchargers just in 20 minutes and it's for free.the company still working on decreasing the charging times.and keep growing network of Supercharger stations all over the world.the most problem with the electric cars is still expensive.but it will more and more cheap with the Production of electric cars growing.

after 10 yeas if a charge just need in 10 minutes and have a lot charge stations in the world, I don't think people will refuse the pro-environment, silent electric cars.except those people who love engine's sound.

October 23, 2014

The problem it's the capacity of the energy, how long we can walk with the car at over, and if you can do like 300 km with the energy without need stop for recharge and how many time we need lose for stay full, we will lose a lot of time, with normal cars we can find a gas station and for sure will have the kind fuel we need and in few minutes we have the deposit full again.

October 22, 2014

Electric cars are good for the environment. Right now they are very expensive, but if I have the money one day I would like to get one.

October 22, 2014

If you include hybrid vehicles, I think we will definitely see vehicles powered by electricity more commonly in all major countries.

In the very large and sophisticated market of Japan, the sales of these vehicles are already approaching 20% of new car sales. The USA has over half a million electrically powered vehicles of various types; and there are tens of thousands in individual European countries, notably France, Netherlands and the other large European nations. In Norway, up to 6% of new vehicle sales are for electric vehicles. Furthermore, in all these countries, and around the world, the pace of electric vehicle adoption is only increasing.

Electrically powered vehicles are no longer just an experiment. The following major car brands have each sold thousands of electric vehicles: Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Hyundai, Kia, Ford, Renault, Volkswagen, BMW; and even China has Chery and BYD successfully selling thousands of electric vehicles.

Someone who bought one gave me a ride in their electric vehicle. It was so silent. You'll be riding in one too, soon one day.

October 22, 2014

I think that don't will happen until the sources are depleted, the electric cars gave more problems than the anothers and also need things the normals ones not need. When I worked one summer as an assistant mechanic not seen any electric car, though some have the electric cars can withstand a few hours and there are not always gas stations for recharge them.

October 22, 2014
Show more