Zeljko
Funny side of Superstitions :)

What is your opinion about superstitions? Do you believe in that? What will you do if you get bad luck cause you break down the mirror? What if the black cat cross your way? Have you ever tried to run under the rainbow to get a luck? Or did you avoid walking under the ladder? ....

One woman from India heard she got a bad luck cause she had done something „wrong“ in her life. What should happened to her? Her future husband should have ill health or early die. When she felt in love with one man, to save his life she attempted to merry a banana tree ;) first in the hope that bad luck will affact on tree insted of her new husband...

If you have funny story let us know :)

See you next time :)

regards

Oct 23, 2014 4:09 PM
Comments · 5

I know someone who's really scared of a black cat crossing his way so he would set traps to catch cats and keep them out of his yard. The funny thing is that he has a little dog that got out one day and found a stuffed black cat. She brought it in and he had a fit xD He was hollering and everything trying to get rid of it, but man did he feel stupid later when he figured out it was fake.

October 23, 2014

Znam da je to loša sreća biti praznovjerni.

October 23, 2014

I believe that it's bad luck to be superstitious  :)

October 23, 2014

Pozdrav, Zeljiko.  Imam rođake koji žive u Njemačkoj. Znam njemacki pricati. Ne znam ništa o hrvatski narod.

October 23, 2014

I believe that it's bad luck to be superstitious

Vjerujem da je to loša sreća biti praznovjeran

I believe = Vjerujem

I know   = Znam

But great Croatian, have you any connection with Croatia?

October 23, 2014