jingrui
Do you believe in love at first sight?

Oct 23, 2014 4:45 PM
Comments · 46

I experienced it with my wife, and that was forty years ago. Not <em>quite</em> like "Some Enchanted Evening." It was the last day of a biology course, and everyone went out to a bar and grill to celebrate, and I'd sort of talked to in the class a couple of times, and I sat next to her, and thought "wow! I really think she likes me, too." We knew each other for less than three weeks before got an apartment and moved in together, and got married in less than two months. 

So, it can happen.

October 24, 2014

Well, I don't believe you can love someone at the first sight. (For instance if see a beautiful/handsome girl/guy and when you talk she/he turns out an asshole. How you can say you love her/him?) In my opinion I think two persons can "feel" something at the first sight but only if both were looking for a relationship at the same time. I mean if there's a coincidence but in any case i couldn't call "instant love". Maybe it is only a sexual appetite. it happens to men often ahahhah

October 23, 2014

Yes of course! But I'm such a romantic...

October 23, 2014

So lovely story Dan !:)

October 24, 2014

People define love in different ways. In my opinion it's only a crush that can change into love or not.

October 23, 2014
Show more