simplyme
Favorite Beverages What is your favorite beverage after meal? Mine is hot tea without sugar. I prefer black tea for breakfast and lunch, green tea for dinner and chamomile tea in the late evening.
Oct 23, 2014 5:07 PM
Comments · 7

I prefer instant coffee without sugar and milk throughout the day. Mineral Water for Lunch. Turkish Coffee after the dinner. Green Tea, before sleep.

October 23, 2014

@Nevzat: Don't you drink Turkish tea? I miss it a lot, miss the food too... There are just 2 Turkish Resto in Jakarta and they are fine dining resto, so can't go there so often, it's quite expensive. I plan to have lunch at Turkish Resto next Wednesday or Thursday tho :)

@Berneddi: Never heard such drinks. Yes here I can find Starbucks almost everywhere but I don't go there just to have the beverages purposely. I'm not too happy to pay USD 5/cup for a cup of those beverages :D

@Erika: Few years back, I used to drink black coffee in the afternoon to keep me awake at the office, but now I can't take it anymore, my heart pumps so fast if I drink coffee.

October 24, 2014

I drink Turkish tea, rarely. Because it’s harmful for absorption of iron.

October 24, 2014

After meal, I usually drink a green tea without sugar.

October 24, 2014

I prefer green tea. it warms me in these cold days. in the morning I like to drink coffee with milk.

October 24, 2014
Show more