Nadya
Why are you learning Russian language?

Why are you learning Russian language?

Oct 23, 2014 8:20 PM
Comments · 16

I study it because it's one of the major languages in the world. Especially if you like to travel, it's always easy to find people or countries that speak: English, Spanish, French or Russian. A lot of people prefer German even though it's only spoken in 2 or 3 countries only... but Russian is spoken in many more countries by a lot more people. It's always funny to find people who haven't mastered 3 or 4 major languages trying to learn Japanese only because they like anime or more recently... Korean because they enjoy those teen soap operas :D People should value Russian more in my opinion.

October 24, 2014

Hi! Nice question! Well, it is not easy to answer. I think I am studying Russian because I find it really challenging. I kinda like complicating my life! Furthermore, I find the Russian literature really fascinating. Plus, I'd love to visit Saint Peterburg and Moscow, I've seen some photos on the internet and I think they are two beautiful cities. Siberia sounds so cool (literally) too!! And since I love languages, I'd like to speak Russian to.. Russians.

October 23, 2014

Because I feel so embarrased when I can't express thoughts and  feelings correctly in my native language. lol

October 24, 2014

I study Russian because I think it is a useful language and Russia could have many influences around the world and I would like to visit the country.

October 24, 2014

I am very interested in Russian culture, history, people, etc. It is a very mysterious culture to me, and  I would love to be able to discover more about it. I am thinking about imigrating to Russia and teaching English to Russian speakers. And I would love to know this language so it will be easier for me to teach. Along with getting around the city and being able to participate in any activites I can. 

October 24, 2014
Show more