Laurine
Differences between the cultures of the world

Hi there!

Word is large. There are so many different countries, cities, cultures, and ways to live or to see life.

Therefore I started up this talk: what about your country? Have you ever been surprised by other places' habits? Have you ever been in other countries than your native one?

Personally, I can talk about the french culture, and I think it could be very interesting to discover other ones.

I'd love to talk about that!

Don't hesitate to answer or/and debate on it, really!

Have a good day! =)

Oct 23, 2014 9:48 PM
Comments · 1

"Hi there!
The world is large. There are so many different countries, cities, cultures and ways to live or to see life.

Therefore I started up this talk: what about your country? Have you ever been surprised by other places' habits? Have you ever been in other countries to countries other than your native one?

Personally, I can talk about the french culture, and I think it could be very interesting to discover other ones.

I'd love to talk about that!
Don't hesitate to answer or/and (usually 'and/or') debate on it, really!

Have a good day! =)"

Je suis allé dans plusiers pays. Mes favoris sont La France et Pays Bas. Je crois que les deux cultures sont plus détendu que l'anglais. Tout le monde a une style individuel et ils sont à l'aise avec eux-mêmes. Ils sont vraiment heureux de traiter avec les étrangers et les anglais, pas autant peut-être mais c'est généralisation.

October 24, 2014