[Deleted]
Could you please check this for me?

My Lost Love!
Being among people who love you and often motivate you is a great blessing. This is called social support, which leads to self-confidence. However, when someone loses the support he feels weak and unwilling to carry on in life. This is exactly how I feel; its like living in an isolated place, as you don't feel people's support and care.
For me, I feel lost, for my mother has psycological problems ten years ago, leaving me in a state of loneliness. I haven't ever thought that I would miss my mother even though we are living together. Her psycological problems has resulted in a great gap between us. It really hurts when I see other mothers in a strong relationship with their daughters, laughing, talking and discussing, a normal relation that any daughter has, but I'm not. At times, I need to consult her about private issues, feel his care and love, or even to hug her. I know that nothing would compensate me for what I have lost, and I cannot help but to pray for her.

Oct 24, 2014 4:00 PM
Comments · 1

My Lost Love!
Being among people who love you and often motivate you is a great blessing. This is called social support, which leads to self-confidence. However, when someone loses the support he feels weak and unwilling to carry on in life. This is exactly how I feel; its like living in an isolated place, as you don't feel people's support and care.
For me, I feel lost, for my mother has is having psycological problems for ten years now ago, leaving me in a state of loneliness. I haven't ever thought that I would miss my mother even though we are living together. Her psycological problems has resulted in a great gap between us. It really hurts when I see other mothers in a strong relationship with their daughters, laughing, talking and discussing, a normal relation that any daughter has, but I'm not don‘t. At times, I need to consult her about private issues, feel his her care and love, or even to hug her. I know that nothing would compensate me for what I have lost, and I cannot help but to pray for her.

I am not sure about the sentence above the line.

October 24, 2014