moonjung choi
how you guys feel about korea and korean?

I really curious that how foreigners think about korea?

I hope you guys tell frankly!

Oct 25, 2014 8:23 AM
Comments · 13

Hello Moonjung!

I don't know a lot about Korea. But, basing on the few things I've seen and read, I think that Korean people are nationalistic people, they are very bound to their country and its values. Then I think that Korea is a very vital country with a strong night life, I saw many times on tv Korean people during parties and drinks having a lot of fun. Third, Korean people are very hi-tech addicted, I always see pictures where they are constantly key on their smartphones and laptop.

Fourth, I suppose they love cartoons and funny series since I've seen a lot of Manga there and people dressed in a very colorful way.

October 26, 2014

Korea: Technology, PSY and K-pop. However, it has an interesting history and culture.

October 26, 2014

Hi)).I am doctor.And I worked with korean doctors.There were polite,interesting,clever.

October 26, 2014

I stopped over in Incheon on my way to Europe. The airport is a great cultural experience and no smoking ! . The islands off the coastline added to the great scenery. I found all the people that I met very friendly and the food was good as well. Unlike my companions, I did want to sample the local cuisine and its reputation for being very spicy appeals to me, I really like hot spicy food. Strangely enough, it is very difficult to find material about Korean locally, Korean websites do a great job of disseminating information about language, food and culture but there is a dearth of written materials in my country.

October 26, 2014

Hi! I've never been to Korea. I like Korean thriller and historical movies. I know that your country is one of the fastest growing countries with powerful economy. Frankly speaking that's all. :(

October 25, 2014
Show more