Omaima
What if your life does not end up the way you want it to be?

what if my life does not end up the way i want it to be?
When i first asked myself this question i felt my whole world being shaked and a lot of thoughts scattered inside of my head, because its not that simple and obvious question to answer to or at least its way i can see it, considering that i have this fixed ideas about how i want my life to be in the futur. I may change my point of view ,every once in a while, about some minimalist details but the global goals are always the same.
"you can't have anything you want" a sentence that i heard a lot during my life, but why anyway? some people CAN have anything they want , but why can't i . I guess its the way its supposed to be or maybe its destiny but why can't destiny be exactly what i want? or in a more proper way why ,what i want, can't be destiny?
I feel that im not prepared for the situation where something goes wrong, i dont have a plan B and it's simply because i haven't yet reached the point where i acknowledge the fact that i may not have what i want, and to be honest i dont want to. I live on the hope that oneday i will be what i always wanted, in a place where i always wanted to be, with someone that i will totally enjoy being with. Saying this may seem over optimistic or even stupid, The world is not rainbows and sunshine, but i cant live otherwise.

:)) i shared with you my approach to this question and it will be great to know your ideas about this topic.

Oct 25, 2014 10:13 PM
Comments · 13

If my life didn't end up the way I want, l would be thankful and satisfied because this is the plan of God, and of course He is the best planner.

October 25, 2014

Your life does not start as you wanted it and it will not end as you wanted. Your questions are saying about your spirituality.

October 26, 2014

Making short term and long term goals will help you to get closer to having what you want in life.  Larger goals can be broken up into smaller attainable goals to keep you motivated on achieving the larger goal.

December 16, 2014

I think about it everyday, maybe every hour. I want to leave this world with the feeling that I've done everything I should and that it worthed.

October 29, 2014

If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again.

October 26, 2014
Show more