Respect -Give2Get-
What were the most beautiful 3 gifts you have ever got?

What were the most beautiful 3 gifts you have ever got?

and if you still remember, What was the reason from getting each one of them?

and from who?

Respect -Give2Get-

Oct 28, 2014 3:01 AM
Comments · 8

A semi-automatic sub machine gun, a magic sword that lets me see the future, and a juicy, shiny honey crisp apple.

October 28, 2014

The first best gift is to have told my mom I love her, 26 years ago, before she died.
The second best gift is to have known my love 15 months ago.
The third best gift is to enjoy life, health, friendship and happiness with my love

October 28, 2014

The three best gifts I've ever received is good health, a beautiful wife and healthy daughter.  I suppose these gifts came to me by luck.  "In a universe of electrons and selfish genes, blind physical forces and genetic replication, some people are going to get hurt, other people are going to get lucky, and you won't find any rhyme or reason in it, nor any justice." - Richard Dawkins 

I just happen to be among the few lucky ones in life to be blessed by nature instead of being cursed by nature.  I'll enjoy my good health and beloved family while I can, because I know that only nothing can last forever. 

October 28, 2014

1.My mother's warm hug ( When I feel sad, I still hug her like a child. It's the most safe place I ever know)

2.A letter from a friend that I got in my 18th birthday, and I cried of happiness through the reading!

3.A little music box, which has a postal card in "I hope your life's rhythm, be peaceful, like this music."

4.And a doll which I got from my brother when I was four or five years old. One of my big dreams was this doll become a real human (Like Pinocchio) one day! He never became, unfortunately :( 

October 28, 2014

Good question. I do not know.

October 30, 2014
Show more