200x300
My friends needs this to be translated from English to Korean. I can teach you Spanish & English in return!

You don't need to translate the whole thing, just what you think is necessary. I would really appreciate it and I can teach you English or Spanish in return. 

this:

Support Hongseok! 

If you're a Hongseok fan and you like the idea of OT6+Hongseok, please sign this petititon in order to show our support for Hongseok and prevent him from being dropped by YG or excluded from iKON. Hongseok is a talented, dedicated and passionate young man who has (unfortunately) been a victim of Mnet's poor editing. It hurts my heart to see people call him lazy, arrogant, and say he doesn't want to be in the group. There is no way someone who puts their studies on hold in order to join an industry where his future is uncertain is lazy and has no passsion. He should not be held accountable for being thrown into the horrible mess that is the Mix & Match show. He has shown time and time again that he works just as hard and wants to be in the group just as bad as Chanwoo and Jinhyeong. Hongseok is only behind Junhoe in terms of pure vocal ability, with his potential he can only get better. His lovely tone would serve as a great balance to Junhoe's lower tone and Jinhwan's lighter tone. During the Mix & Match fanmeets he's been nothing but a cheerful delight despite the strong opposition against him. Please support our efforts to increase his chances of becoming a permanent member of iKON.

Oct 28, 2014 5:25 PM