Tiletha Melendez
Watching game plays on YouTube in your target language

Hello everyone!

I love playing video games and I love watching people on youtube playing video games. Do you watch game plays on youtube in your target language? 

Oct 29, 2014 2:01 AM
Comments · 6

Sometimes! I like League of Legends and it's really popular in Korea, so I'd love to watch it in Korean. However, usually you need a Korean social security # to sign up for websites that stream the game :( But I changed my videogame to be in Korean text and audio hehe

October 31, 2014

I love watching people play video games in my target language. I use this method a lot to practice German. Bruugar and Gronkh are my favorites, since I find them easiest to understand.

I want to find someone I can watch who does commentary in Cantonese. Unfortunately I'm having trouble finding anyone who does this. If anyone knows of someone who does, I'd love to hear about it!

October 31, 2014

@Aslihan yes I know some but they do I lot of cussing in their gameplays dashiegames and the radbrad.

October 29, 2014

I've done it for German and I think it helps. The language is rarely too complex and it's usually easy to guess the meaning from the context.

This channel has a lot of videos of them playing video games in English: http://m.youtube.com/user/LetsPlay

October 29, 2014

I tried in English for improving it and i started with pewdiepie (who isn't a native english speaker -_-). It helped me a lot though. Before that i was just able to understand the basics. And now i can even get the jokes, that means a lot to me.
By the way i don't know much youtubers who play games, can you suggest me some ^^

October 29, 2014
Show more