Michael
FINDING A TEACHING JOB

It is sometimes tough to find a job and mostly tough to find a well paying job. As a Native English speaker and an English conversation teacher. How can one find a job without stress in the city of Santos in Sao Paulo.

Do we need to do something extra ordinary to get a job?

Oct 29, 2014 3:16 PM
Comments · 4

Hello Saj,

thanks for the advice but you must understand that without a job you cannot pay your bills and obvoiusly one has to find means of improving their student intellectually and believe me, instead of referring to the universe for solution i would rather speak to the one who made the universe and i am sure you know his name................ GOD ALMIGHTY

October 30, 2014

I can't help you but I know what you mean, it's really difficult to found a job, expecially a job that you like!

October 29, 2014

Hello, Michael!

Instead of finding a job, let the job find you. Don't focus on "How to find a job", focus on "How you can add value to your student's learning goals".

Refer to the Universe for more because it always knows!

October 30, 2014

Hey, i already have private classes where i teach but you know, sometimes you need something more challenging but you know how it goes..... one has to stick to what he has in the  moment..... hahaha

October 30, 2014