lea
How can you control your temper?

If you are really angry with someone or something,how can you control your temper? We may often tell others"Being angry is to punish yourself with the mistakes made by others“ but it's hard to been heard by  oursleves.

Oct 29, 2014 3:39 PM
Comments · 13

With my experience I have realised that the key to controlling anger is to have more empathy for others, honest self analysis of own weaknesses, and a self belief and conviction that anger harms oneself the most.

If one will try to manage anger keeping the above in mind, success is likely to come with regular attempts. Try to control it in your mind thinking of all the benefits that anger control will bring. Incentives are needed everywhere :)

At times showing anger becomes necessary but in a controlled way!

October 29, 2014

Actually, at the moment when something bad happened and I'm supposed to be angry 'like normal people', I do this little thing which is reminding myself that I don't look good when I'm angry, and suddenly I become so calm;) After few hours I clean my heart from that bad feeling that was caused by others by reminding myself that there must be a reason that made them act badly. When it comes to others, I'm an excellent lawyer and inside my mind I always defend them And try my best to find a reason to justify what they did or said, this helps me to overcome what happened and deal with them normally. But if eventually I couldn't forget what happened, I would probably avoid dealing with the same people who caused that anger!

October 29, 2014

When I feel angry I try to control it by repeating: I am quiet, I am quiet, I am quiet...

October 29, 2014

I might go outside to cool myself. And I will not eat anything. 

October 30, 2014

I think the difference between human being and animals is control yourself.

My eyes will change a little red and my body sometime shake.

I will try my best to speak slowly .

October 30, 2014
Show more