Erika
Why do people collect things?
Oct 29, 2014 4:02 PM
Comments · 16

I like collecting because my collections allow me to relive my childhood & my past person :P

October 30, 2014

I don't collect anything except my thoughts :)

October 29, 2014

@Knight: that makes sense(,")

@CharlesCuy: I used to collect coins in my childhood, it was an interesting hobby specially when I had people to exchange coins with, but no one do that any more, so I guess this is why I stopped collecting! Yet I still have my collection, that includes coins from former Yugoslavia and the Soviet Union, they remind me of the good old days in the 80s :)

October 29, 2014

When I was around 12-13, I used to collect catalogues of cars. I liked the way how I got them. I always wrote a letter and sent it to an auto-show room and they sent me catalogues for free. It was fun waiting for them. Or maybe I liked that I wrote something and it made things happen.

October 29, 2014

Erika, I think it's an addiction! I wish you ask my mama that question because she collects everything;) and I believe she might be the one who invented recycling since she is excellent at recycling everything she collects;D

I'm addicted to beauty every where and in everything, so I've a collection of handmade key chains from South Africa, oriental purses from Persia and Turkey and these beautiful old silver jewelries from every where! Why do I collect? I'm helpless Erika, these things talk to me and speak my language:)

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=old+silver+jewelries+photos&client=safari&hl=en-gb&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=kHFRVNeTL_KV7Abi0oDIBQ&ved=0CEAQ7Ak&biw=320&bih=373

October 29, 2014
Show more