[Deleted]
Learning Article : Is It Difficult To Learn The Arabic Language?

Discuss the Article : Is It Difficult To Learn The Arabic Language?

<a href='/article/297/the-arabic-language-is-it-difficult-to-learn' target='_blank'>Is It Difficult To Learn The Arabic Language?</a>

Here's some advice and resource recommendations from a student of Arabic to help you begin your Arabic journey.

Oct 30, 2014 12:00 AM
Comments · 40

I have found Arabic to be very difficult to learn. My technology does not allow me to write in arabic. The translators do not use the everyday arabic phrases.  I'm learning the alphabet but that won't help much if words are different as well. It's discouraging.

November 14, 2014

تَعْلَمُ اللُّغَةَ العَرَبِيَّةَ لَيْسَ صَعْبًا.

اللُّغَةُ العَرَبِيَّةَ فِي اِعْتِقَادِي مِنْ أَسْهَلِ اللُّغَاتِ وَلَكِنْ تَحْتَاجُ أَوَّلًا حُبَّ الشَّخْصِ لِلُغَةٍ ثُمَّ الاِسْتِمْرَارُ وَالمُدَاوَمَةُ عَلَى تَعَلُّمِ اللُّغَةِ العَرَبِيَّةِ دُونَ اِنْقِطَاعٍ

وَبَعْدَ ذَلِكَ سَوْفَ يَتَعَلَّمُ اللُّغَةَ العَرَبِيَّةَ فِي وَقْتٍ قَصِيرٍ.

أَنَا هُنَا لِخِدْمَتِكُمْ وَالجَوَابُ عَلَى كُلُّ اِسْتِفْسَارَاتِكُمْ.

أَتَطَلَّعُ لِلتَّعَلُّمِ.

شُكْرًا لَكُمْ.

مُحَمَّدٌ فُؤَادُ

Learn the Arabic language is not difficult

Arabic language, I think, one of the easiest languages, but first need a person to love the language

and then continue Continuously learn Arabic without a break and then we will learn the Arabic

language in a short time

I am here to serve you and answer all your questions Ai

I look forward to learning

Thank you

Mohamed Fouad

January 30, 2015

I like Arbic very much, because it's really beautiful:-)

February 17, 2015

Thank you so much for this!  One  thing that's really helping me as a beginner is listening to podcasts. Arabicpod101 and also Arabic Survival  Phrases are so very helpful. I don't want to focus on reading and writing until a later time.

December 20, 2014

No doubt; Arabic is a complicated language, however I belive that the fastest way to learn MSA is by practicing an Arabic dialect with freinds. Then, it will be easier to which the dialect you learned to MSA.

and all this is for speaking and listening. which should be the first step.

November 2, 2014
Show more