Alexandre
What does motivate you to teach languages?

I'll be glad if you share your experiences with us :)

Oct 30, 2014 5:25 PM
Comments · 4

Lauris, of course money helps, but I prefer to think it is not the main reason of being a teacher. Despite the fact that in some places teachers (especially language teachers) are not so well paid to do their job, unfortunately.

October 30, 2014

MOTIVATION: The teaching of language can assist people in expandng their personal world in all kinds of ways.

October 30, 2014

One of my motivations it's I would really like if people start talk the languages I spoke, they will be able to see how fun and easy it's learning new languages. Also, by this we can discover many cultures.

October 30, 2014

I am not a teacher, but i can easily say - money. :D For most people it definitely is the main reason. I don't say that they don't like aiding people with their lingual struggle.

I do enjoy helping people with it without earning a bit. Even though i am quite reserved, i do feel joy from communicating with people, which seems more worthy than getting money.

On the other hand, though, i sometimes feel trapped without a source of income. Unfortunately, i dare not to teach English.

October 30, 2014