Yeony
Is there a music TV show in your country?

In Korea, when musicians release their albumn or when there are rookies who are going to debut, they sing their songs on music TV shows that air live. The music shows are popular and major broadcast channels air them once every week such as Mcountdown broadcast by Mnet on Thursday, Music Bank broadcast by KBS on Friday, and Show! Music Core by MBC on Thursaday, Inkigayo by SBS on Sunday.

Oct 31, 2014 8:01 AM
Comments · 4

In Italy there aren't music shows like in Korea or Japan, but we have some programs like Kpop star for example X-factor, The Voice, and maybe Amici - a talent show.

November 5, 2014

Ahaha, in Russia there are a few program like X-Factor, Voice and other. There are separate channels with popular Russian and foreign music. There are different fm radio and the internet radio. The new songs can be often heard in the credits or in the middle of the new films.

There are programs where people dance or sing a chorus or just dancing or skating.

November 5, 2014

Nobody around here seemed to know other TV music programmes, so I found on my own that there is a music program "music station" in Japan, a good way to listen to J-pop. :)

November 5, 2014

I don't know why someone clicked down button? If you have something to say, I think it's better just comment here rather than being just troll.

October 31, 2014