Dúnia
Wild Frank

Do you know who is Wild Frank? What do you thing about their situation?

Nov 1, 2014 10:52 AM
Comments · 7

"Do you know who Wild Frank is?" (This is the correct word-order.)

You would need to expalin it for us. I see there are news reports on the TV series, but only in Spanish.

November 1, 2014

I just made a small search, but of course I'm not sure, if it is really the person you want to know about and I also have never heard the name before. So, do you mean the british polar explorer?

http://www.enduranceobituaries.co.uk/wild.htm

November 1, 2014

No I am sorry I have no idea who Wild Frank is.Can you tell me?

November 1, 2014

Sorry for not explaining who is. Frank makes a TV show where he teach the wildlife of Thailand.

Since 2011 they have been pressured by uncovering and publicly display (including television ) networks of animal trafficking and abuse. At the time, even a secretary of the Thai embassy in Spain told them to cease or on reports of animal abuse, or family might have problems.

In 2012 they stopped Yuyee at the airport and stopped accusing it of carrying 0,005 grams of cocaine ( 5 mg ) . A urine test that gave "negative" cocaine was conducted.

A year later they had the trial and upon arrival were told that the drug for which he was charged was 0.251 grams. It is said that the drug had increased 50 times, up to one milligram over the limit of the quarter gram . And is not accused of possession, but as " drugs" . Urinalysis was gone and they said the drug was destroyed in the analysis , so there was no record . At the end of the "trial" was sentenced to 15 years in prison and a fine of 30,000 Euros for dealing with a quarter gram of cocaine

Frank Cuesta made a Facebook clarification of what happened. The judge in the case was dismissed for corruption , though she is still in prison .

The case has generated several campaigns to collect signatures for his release.

Sorry if my English is not very good. 

November 1, 2014

hi! if you need help with spoken english,
i'm glad to help you! i promise to go very
slow and very patient! please add me to
thanks and take care! :) -- RJ

November 1, 2014
Show more