[Deleted]
Do you want to love or be loved?

Which is better to marry with person who love you more than you do or who you love more than he ore she do?

I know it is the best that they love each other the same as love.

But, the real world, it is difficult!!

Everyone wants to get their soulmate strongly, ether do I.

Anyway, I want to know your opinions about marriges.:)

P.S.Sometimes, I feel when this earth would be filled with love, the real hapiness come true.

Nov 1, 2014 12:31 PM
Comments · 14
Let's assume that we can measure strength of love.. it's selfish to marry someone who loves you more than you do. If you do not love the other one strong enough let that person go and give a chance to find someone who he/she really deserve. Ali ABC is absolutely right. At first love yourself.:)
May 24, 2016

Oh Rina:) imagine you marry someone who loves you more, just to feel it's safe that he won't upset you or leave you ...etc 

I don't know, but I think life would be really dull if love is not at the same level and mutual!

November 1, 2014

Putting the reality in topic and leaving fantasies and superficiality aside, is better to be loved more than what you love.

Why? Because if you truly want to be happy, someone who loves you a lot will do anything to make you happy, even if that person isn't the best "looking" (superficiality came in, sorry) it would be better. If you can love that person and plan a future with him/her, then your life will most likely be more comfortable and less agonizing. A tip would be to be more observant towards sweet words and action, not all of them are honest.

Rather than falling hard for someone and getting hurt badly by yourself, I think is better to be loved.

May 12, 2016

I think love is not measureable. I believe It means unmeasurable likening. 

November 1, 2014
I don't know, I think it must be terrible marry someone you don't really love, even if that person loves you. But the opposite is also terrible, so..... I don't know. haha
May 12, 2016
Show more