Max520
Chinese culture

Do you like Chinese culture? why?

Nov 2, 2014 10:50 AM
Comments · 9

I live in Russian Far East, so China is our closest neighbour here. I respct Chinese culture very much and I think, China is one of greatest civilizations of the world. In my opinion, nothing could change this fact even during 20th century. I can feel the influence of the culture here. For example, we like Chinese food and we use Chinese word chi-fan in the meaning of -to eat-, so the word ko-re-fan we all understand as a -friend-, etc. Sometimes I listen to Radio China Internatonal as they broadcast in my language. I hope they do respect Russian cuture as well.

November 23, 2014

It's an alternative to western culture. Something different. ^_^

November 23, 2014

I like the trditional culture. The paintings, the litterature, the way od life !!

But I think the China I love, is the one before 1912 

November 2, 2014

I do like the "Acient Chinese Culture", however I do not like the "Current Chinese Culture".

November 23, 2014

Hello!

I can't say that I like or don't like Chinese culture because I know relatively not much about it. All my knowledge about Chinese history, culture and traditions I got from articles published in the Internet, movies and italki notebooks written by Chinese users. For me, the correct word is impressed. Country with thousands of years of history, with population over 1 billion people. I'm definitely impressed.
What I like is a Chinese tea. I've just drunk a cup of Da Hong Pao tea :)

November 2, 2014
Show more