Caroline L-B
Community Tutor
Learning Article : Blueprint Of A French Sentence: Grammar Rules And Examples

Discuss the Article : Blueprint Of A French Sentence: Grammar Rules And Examples

<a href='/article/303/blueprint-of-a-french-sentence-grammar-rules-and-examples' target='_blank'>Blueprint Of A French Sentence: Grammar Rules And Examples</a>

If you find French sentences or grammar intimidating, then learn the basics now, practice them correctly, and save yourself the trouble in the future.

Nov 6, 2014 12:00 AM
Comments · 27

Thank you again for such a prolific article with a lot of essential information regarding French. One thing I personally want to point out is your increadible fashion of writing in English; I always pick up a lot of beautiful words. With such helpful tips, french learners must be greatly motivated :)

November 11, 2014

Never read something more clarifying regarding french :)

December 7, 2014

A very clear and consise grammar primer for those of us who are just learning the language. you!  You cleared up a lot of questions I had about word placement in French, especially those pesky pronouns!  Thank you for taking the time to write this!

November 27, 2014

:-) ça me fait plaisir, merci pour les compliments ! Bonne continuation !

November 22, 2014

Vous êtes magnifique, Madame Caroline! J'ai dejá lu tous vos articles et ils ont m'aidé vraiment beaucoup. Merci pour partager tout ça avec nous. C'est trés bon de avoir de personne comme vous a nous permettre de apprendre une autre langue. Pardonnez mes erreur d'écrite s'il vous plâit. Il y a seulement quatre mois que j'étude la langue française mais je voudrais vous remercie en français! Merci mille fois!  

November 22, 2014
Show more