Junooi
What s the better way to learn Italian?

Ciao a tutti, Mi chiamo Junooi da Melesia.

Recently i'm started to learn Italian. Now i just know the basic, but hope in the future i can speck fluenly. May i know what is the better way to learn italian? i'm looking for someone who speak italain, and i can help u in English,Madarine, Melay or Catonise. 

Nov 11, 2014 1:59 PM
Comments · 9

Hi!!! I think the best way to learn a languange is to be interested in that language! You shall live like a native speaker as much as possible. You can't think in your language, because the structures are different. For example I make a lot of mistakes when I think in Italian to write in English! You shall be free. The best important thing is: Don't be afraid to make mistakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been studying English for 11 months. I take English classes twice a week. 11 months ago I knew just two three words. My suggest is: Find a native person to practise languages. I pay a teacher because, I know I have to pay and I always will be serious. Before that I was inconstant.

If you want I'm a tutor. I can help you to improve your Italian skills.

December 6, 2014

The best way is probably this: get born from Italian mother and father who also teach Italian at school.

The second option would be open to a high degree of varieties, especially due

to personal interests and tastes, and the good things that life is preparing for each of us.

The more your learning path matches your personal interests the fastest you will be learning, this is due to the mechanics of our mind when selecting what will go to permanent memory and what will not go there,

and emotions (i.e. doing something you really enjoy) has a key part in this process.

For instance I just LOVE reading, so for me one of the best ways would be (after learning some basic grammar and a bunch of words), to go through a bilingual text.

I also love songs, so much of the English I know comes from songs of Leonard Cohen, Bob Dylan, Nick Cave, Johnny Cash and many others.

I am telling about myself as I don't have any clue about my interests, so I would humbly suggest you to make a question similar to this, but stating your interests, somebody might come up

with good suggestions.

December 5, 2014

Hi Junooi nice to meet you. I am Sara, I am Italian and I would like to learn English language because I want to became a fly attend.  If it is possible I would like to speak with you and I will can help you with Italian's tongue.  

Best regards

November 11, 2014

The better way to learn Italian is ..... to live in Italy !)

January 29, 2015

I'm also studying Italian, and using Duolingo app. Later, when I have a bigger vocabulary, I will look for Italian native speaker for speaking exersize... and I'm planning to purchase several grammar books, and simply read Italian text.

December 9, 2014
Show more