Junooi
Ciao a tutti amico, do you have any good Italian movie recommended?

Hey all, i get some tips to leran Italian better in my last disccustion. One of the tips recommanded is to watch Italian movie. So do you have any suggestion for good Italain movie. I would like to watch and learn languege in the move hope you can leave a comment below. Thank you.

Nov 14, 2014 9:38 AM
Comments · 9

Hi, you may looking the movie of roberto benigni "La vita è bella" or some movies an actor carlo verdone, both are funny!

November 22, 2014

I suggest 'Il Marchese del grillo'.

Here you can understand a piece of Italy!!!

April 8, 2017

Well, to help you to improve your skills I recommend you to watch series:

Un'altra vita

Un passo dal cielo

Non dirlo al mio capo

Non è stato il mio figlio

ecc

it's much better for you because each serie has a different plot, and also, they will repeat a lot of phrases and expressions which will help you to get them all faster.

April 21, 2017

Ciao Junooi!

Come hanno scritto prima di me, quasi tutti i film di Roberto Benigni danno bellissimi, ma sicuramente" La vita è bella" èd il migliore. Ma guardi "La tigre e la neve", sicuramente ti piacerà.

Un altro abbastanza buono che racconta una storia veridica è "Io non ho paura".

Se vuoi ridere un po', puoi guardare "Benevuto al Sud" e dopo "Benevuto al Nord".

A presto

April 21, 2017
 A good movie, in my opinion, it's "Le Fate Ignoranti". You will understand a lot because it's full of real emotions. Enjoy 
April 20, 2017
Show more