Konsa
SPANISH (ITALIAN) ↔ POLISH Skype discussions in a group of 4

Hi, my name is Konsa and I'm a native speaker of Polish

I don´t know if it´s going to be free of technical problems but I´ve got an idea. Instead of language exchange in pairs let´s form a group of 4 people, half of them should be Polish natives and the second half, Spanish native speakers (or Italian natives for another group, as I´m interested in both languages), in order to meet regularly on Skype for a discussion about a particular topic.

- The topic would be established a couple of days in advance. ( I´ll create a special group here or on FB for that purpose.)
- For the first half an hour we should speak Spanish/Italian; for the next half an hour, Polish
- While our language is spoken, we should try to write down the mistakes of the non-native speakers to give them a feedback later. To make it easier, everyone would be responsible for correcting only one person.

Let me know what you think and feel free to copy this idea :)

Nov 15, 2014 5:52 PM
Comments · 4

I think it is a great idea! ;)

I'm also interested in both Spanish and Italian and would love to offer someone help with Polish.

I'm willing to be in that group! :)

November 18, 2014

I don't like the idea. Because it needs to have strong rudiments in one's language and all the people would have be on the same level of every language spoken. To discuss without problem, one has to have at least B1/B2 level.

So, finding a person, for example Italian or Spanish speaker with B1/B2 level of Polish and rest of people with B1/B2 level of Italian/Spanish will be hard. On Italki, there is very few persons with good proficiency of Polish. I have huge problems with finding a German or French native speaker and with Italian or Spanish it is even harder.

But maybe creating a group on Facebook or some other sites, similar to Italki might help.

November 30, 2014

Cool! So we just need to find 2 Spanish and 2 Italian speakers.

It should be easy! ;-)

November 26, 2014

I would love to get into similar group, but with English instead of Spanish.

November 26, 2014